Tuesday, July 10, 2007

ACK! It's been far too long...

I've been incredibly busy with pulling together some new shows in conjuction with I Heart Rummage. Cassandra Lanning, the indie craft goddess, has asked me to co-direct I Heart Indie Holidays. This is a group of shows - Seattle, Bellingham and Portland - aimed at providing new, affordable retail opportunities for local artists and indie crafters.

I'm also swamped with filling orders for summer weddings, restocking for Fremont, and putting a class together. That's right - a class! This Saturday I'm running a BYOS (bring your own stuff) class for beading at the Capitol Hill library. And IT'S FREE!!! If you want to participate, email Cassandra at iheartrummage@hotmail.com. The class will focus on helping students design and complete beadwork projects that they "thought" they could do themselves. So, if you bought a bunch of beads, but have no clue where to start or how to finish, bring them along.

Hopefully I'll be better at keeping you informed in the future. As always, you can come see me at Fremont Sunday Market every week.

Happy crafting!
A.

No comments: