Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's snowing!!!


What?!? That's right. It snowed in Seattle all day long. There's about 2 inches piled up on my car, and the street is totally covered. I'd post a picture of it, but I don't have a digital camera (hint, hint). I know this shouldn't be shocking, but snow on the ground in March is pretty depressing. Luckily, I've been keeping my spirits up by creating fantastic new cuffs. Everything is bright and new.

I'm also excited about all the upcoming shows. Unzipped, Thread, U Distric, Solstice, and the monthly IHR. I'll be at IHR, in the back room, this Sunday. And, weather permitting, Rachel will be manning the booth in Fremont. She's such a trooper. Be sure to stop by and wish her warm thoughts. No pressure, but she loves hot chocolate. Stay tuned for show updates and info.

Ohh, and I'm super excited for Persnickity's new line. Rebecca has been very mysterious about it and I've been dying to see it since Dec. Check out her site for more info www.persnickitydesign.com

Happy crafting,
A.

No comments: